Quảng cáo

Views 0 Comments

Rumored girlfriend 'of the young man Phillip Nguyen is all hot girl, runner-up

Updated: 16 Aug, 2019 lúc August 16, 2019

Rumored girlfriend 'of the young man Phillip Nguyen is all hot girl, runner-up

Along with the suspicion of dating Phillip Nguyen, Lin Rin, runner-up Tu Anh or runner-up Hoang My all possess outstanding beauty and careers.
Player Nguyen Quang Hai wears the No. 19 shirt of the Vietnamese national team. He started to get attention from the Asian U19 tournament in 2018.
Besides his career, he was interested by fans by the love story with hot girl from Quang - Nguyen Nhat Le, a student of an art school in Hanoi.
What did Quang Hai's mother say about her son's love story and girlfriend?
Nhat Le went to the grass field to support her boyfriend
Unlike couples like Bui Tien Dung - Khanh Linh, Thuy Duong - Huy Hung or Tien Linh - Ngoc Quyen - received many support from everyone, Quang Hai's love always stood in front of the ax and criticized.
His girlfriend is often criticized by how to show off her skin, poor knowledge, relying on her boyfriend for fame ...
However, the Hanoi-based player is still beside him, protecting Nhat Le. Especially encouraging people to develop their singing ability.
The couple also had many times sticking to the parting case. To clear the rumors, on the occasion of Quang Hai's birthday in early 2019, Nhat Le suddenly wrote on his facebook wall that his boyfriend wished: 'On HZ Say Hi to the world, wish you all the best! Happy birthday to my love. Thanks to a special day, it is easy to forget about each other on the photo, 'followed by a photo of two people. 
In response to his girlfriend's wishes, Quang Hai also thanked her beautiful girlfriend sweetly: 'Thank you, Lu, wife'.
Most recently, Nhat Le and Quang Hai continue to be rumored to have gone when they left their 'dating' status, deleted the names mentioned on Facebook and no longer interacted on their personal pages. At the same time some photos taken between the two were also removed. In response, the two remained silent. 
What did Quang Hai's mother say about her son's love story and girlfriend?
Nhat Le photo shared on the Facebook wall of Quang Hai in April 2019
 
At the beginning of 2018, VietNamNet reporter had a meeting with Quang Hai's mother and adoptive mother. Both people share the same point of advising boys to concentrate their careers on their careers. All out-of-doors things should be put aside, to avoid affecting the performance style, including love affairs.
Mrs. Nguyen Thi Cuc - mother of Quang Hai shared: 'I still tell my children, I am young, the future is long, I have to know what is the main thing, what is secondary. I love someone, find out who my rights are but don't let me affect myself. '
What did Quang Hai's mother say about her son's love story and girlfriend?
Mrs. Cuc (yellow shirt) and Mrs. Thu Trang (white shirt) picked up her child at the airport
Meanwhile, Ms. Vu Thu Trang - Quang Hai's adoptive mother also revealed about his lover. 
"Quang Hai often shows me about his girlfriend. My first girlfriend is also attached to Hai from level 2 exchange. Hai often calls and confides because she wants me to comment on her girlfriend objectively. After that, when that love failed, I always encouraged my son to be very stable.
From the day I had my second girlfriend, I was impressed when Hai said: 'Mom, I saw my girlfriend very much like my mother'. At that time, I was very surprised, I asked my child what kind of mother's girlfriend was at home? Hai answered: 'Her face is very similar to her, very beautiful'.
I told Quang Hai: 'It doesn't matter if the mother chooses to be beautiful or not, she only wishes it to be a girl for her, to help her have positive thoughts in life'.
What did Quang Hai's mother say about her son's love story and girlfriend?
The happy moment of the couple